This is the first time Ketcham Estates has offered their wine outside of their mailing list allocations, and we are proud to offer it for a limited, one-time only sale.
Michael Browne, (Wine Spectator has anointed him, ‘The Prince of Pinot’) from the famed Kosta Browne winery is the winemaker for this wine. Perfect for food pairings during the holidays, this wine will also make a special gift.
Special Discounts – Receive 15% off for a 6-pack purchase. Receive 15% off and 2 free passes to the Grand Festival of Pinot Days 2010 ($100 value) when you purchase a case. You may choose the location:
- Los Angeles – January 2010
- San Francisco – June 2010
- Chicago – November 2010
Our tasting Notes:
Our tasting notes include sight, aromatics and palate. For more information, see our Tasting Techniques
- Sight: This wine is clear, dark ruby red in color with a slight strawberry color rim variation. Big, slow teardrops with no color.
- Aromatics: Light red fruits such as strawberry and raspberry.
- Palate: Smooth and medium round texture. Fresh red fruit flavors of strawberry, raspberry with a bit or cedar and Dutch cocoa.
Food and wine
We suggest you pair the 2007 Pinot Noir with Coq au Vin.